Intelligen is currently seeking an entry-level IT Support Technician to join our IT Services Team. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. We are searching for a person who is responsible, mature, organized, dedicated, hardworking, able to multi-task, prioritize, work on their own, flexible and be responsive to many different client requests.
- Provide remote help desk support to users for primarily workstation software and hardware.
- Remote and onsite support of PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices including but not limited to hardware and software installation, configuration, maintenance, and replacement.
- Monitor customer alerts, incoming support requests, and existing support requests for potential escalation.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
1 to 2 years of Information Systems and user support experience or working knowledge of PC and network technology required. Self-managed individual that requires minimal supervision; ability to learn quickly; excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact in a professional and effective manner with customers, understand their needs, and effectively address issues are essential. Candidate shall have demonstrated skills in Windows networking environments and knowledge and experience with the following enterprise software and systems:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10. Mac experience is a plus.
- Basic networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Malware detection and removal.
- Server experience is a plus.
- Google Apps experience is a plus.
- Office 365 experience and SharePoint a plus
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance