- Bill monthly room and board.
- Call payees with outstanding payments or billing issues.
- Coordinate with billing departments to determine rate breakdowns, discuss issues with authorizations, and other monthly billing issues/concerns.
- Communicate any billing issues to CEO and COO.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing Specialist, and Staff Accountant.
- Oversee various projects from start to finish, including PTO, creating and update new policies as needed.
- Conduct regular financial audits of each home.
- Train finance staff on new policies, including software changes.
- Collaborate with the CPA firm to ensure accurate financial numbers, retain records, and plan for continued financial success.
- Request information needed from management in a timely manner.
- Complete any additional task assigned from the Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting or related field
- (Preferred) Licensed Certified Public Accountant.
- Understanding of general accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Great time management skills.