Intelligen-Ashlor Staffing is currently searching for an Extruder Operator to fill a first shift position with a client located in Midland, MI.
This operator will need to have
- Solid work history, longevity and demonstrated dependability.
- One (1) year in plastic extrusion environments.
- Proven mechanical aptitude as well as to be able to use/read measuring devices.
The Extruder Operator is responsible for
- Operating a twin screw extruder converting equipment mostly through a touch screen HMI, to produce a polypropylene/paper pellet
- Material handling, including weighting and staging of raw materials and packaging, sampling and performing in-process testing
- Completing and maintaining department paperwork
- Maintain clean/organized work area free of all foreign debris
The requirements for this position are:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 1-year experience in GMP, machine operation and/or chemical mixing/coating/extrusion environment .
- Must have a proven mechanical aptitude as well as a proven record of accurate documentation.
- Must be able to use/read measuring devices and enter data onto appropriate documentation and basic math skills for computing yields.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written instructions and procedures.
- Must be able to follow press diagrams and read part prints to determine dimensions.
- Must be able to work both independently and be part of a team.