Job Function: CNC Mill Programmer/Operator. Machinist with programming experience.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer(s) utilizing company software and communicate with co-workers.
- Thorough understanding of the HAAS Control is a plus.
- Setup machine, change tools, etc.
- Knowledge of GibbsCAM or MasterCam is a plus.
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
•Thorough understanding of GD&T
•Familiarity with a variety of tooling and fixturing/work holding.
•Excellent understanding of manufacturing equipment, ability to understand function of equipment, and each of the machines capabilities.
- Verbal Communication with supervisors and other employees.
- Functional and Technical Skills regarding, Tooling, Attention to Detail, and proper Judgment.
Education / Experience:
•High School diploma/GED Equivalent Required.
- Associate degree in Machine Tool Trade a plus.
•Job Shop or Prototype experience a plus.