CNC Operator Job Description
Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC machine operator You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards.
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
- Manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Ensure that results of the machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
2nd shift position 3:30pm to 2:00 am