Associate Service DRE is responsible for building strong customer relationships, achieving excellent customer satisfaction levels, and growth of the ABS customer service portfolio. This role requires a high level of initiative, self-motivation, and engagement with customers and internal stakeholders, aiming for 100% customer satisfaction. This individual will work closely with our prototype and production engineering manufacturing teams, as well as key suppliers and the validation/testing teams.
- Provide sustaining design engineering for existing products
- Develop and maintain tools to measure and report delivered quality metrics
- Improve manufacturing yield and achieve delivered quality targets
- Improvements include changes to products and processes
- Analyze field returns to identify the root cause and corrective actions
- Complete root cause analysis and corrective actions for product and process failures
- Use documented data-driven and structured problem-solving methods
- Provide technical support for the resolution of product issues in the field
- Provide Platform Engineering input and tasks required to support new product introduction (NPI)
- Ensure customer satisfaction with product performance and field service activities
- Assign and schedule regional Service Technicians
- Prepare and approve quotations for field service activities
- Review and approve field service reports; provide complete and professional documentation to the customer
- Responsible for after-hours and emergency 24/7 customer support.
- Maintain spare parts programs with cross-functional operations support
- Present training programs for key customers and stakeholders to be utilized at customer sites, industry events, and new installations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including lean, six-sigma practices, and other related structured problem-solving practices.
- Highly collaborative with a genuine passion for customer service.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with team members on all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel approx. 25% domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment where initiative and ownership is a must