- Reconcile sub ledgers to general ledger account balances.
- Prepare and enter general journal entries.
- Review reports as part of month end and work with accounting support staff to resolve issues.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close.
- Assisting with budget preparation and preparing the monthly budget variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly reports for government agencies.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Assist with payroll as needed.
- Complete any additional task as assigned by the Finance Director.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of professional accounting experience
- Advanced skills with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Vendor and customer reconciliations experience
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient
- Strong communication skills